Information we hold about you and your child:
We have procedures in place for the recording and sharing of information [data] about you and your child that is compliant with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations (2018) as follows:
The data is we collect is
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject [you and your family]
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed for other purposes incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which data is processed.
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects [you and your family] for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
When you register your child with us we will provide you with a privacy notice that gives you further details of how we fulfil our obligations with regard to your data.
What Ofsted say about us…
|“The setting is well led and teamwork among the staff is strong. All members of staff strive to ensure that children do as well as they can. Staff expertise and skills are used well to benefit children’s learning. The supervisor effectively reviews practice and takes positive action to bring about improvements.”|
|Ofsted Report 2018|